Wednesday 29 June 2011

The Tintin Shop

So Federer is out of Wimbledon, I so much wanted him to get his seventh title. And Murray is still in. Oh Day 9, you mean, mean day.

To cheer me up I popped into The Tintin Shop in Covent Garden on my way home from work. I really had no intention of buying anything because I'm on a huge Scrooge drive this month but I've always sort of liked Tintin. I used to watch it on Sunday mornings with my dad and while I could say I admire Hergé's ligne claire style or the unflappable Tintin's ability to get to the bottom of just about everything, it would be a bit of a lie. Actually I just really liked Snowy, Tintin's little fox terrier friend and now I will forever have him on a pencil and a notebook. Big grin.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment